Nurgle Repaint - Part 1

The Nurgle team that took me to an Unofficial 16th place in The Waterbowl (the results were put in wrong, so I had a loss entered for my final win. I demand a recount!) was in need of a repaint.

I need to decide on a paint scheme and a skin scheme for the Rotters.

BATH TIME

[caption id="attachment_318" align="alignnone" width="1536"]Nurgle Repaint 1 - 1 Like a beast from the depths[/caption]

 

After a soak overnight in methylated spirits, and a scrub with the electronic toothbrush, they were ready to prime.

However......

WINTER HAS COME

[caption id="attachment_319" align="alignnone" width="1536"]Nurgle Repaint 1 - 2 Not conducive to priming[/caption]

This ruined my priming plans.

So another few days waiting to start the painting

Visit Element Games here (Use the code DAN2300 at Checkout for double points)

For more Blood Bowl action:

Listen to the Two Drunk Flings podcast here

Listen to the Anything But A One podcast here

Comments

Popular Posts