SAWBBL FUMBBL League




SAWBBL FUMBBL League


Game On!


Over on FUMBBL, my Halfling team Halfling Half Biscuit are about to start their second season in the SAWBBL
I have been drawn in the Calvin division as one of three Coaches to have carried on with their teams from last season.
The division is a mixed bag, with Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Nurgle, and Khemri being the hard hitters, whilst Slann, Simyin, Skaven, and my Halflings make up the more agile teams.

Fixtures


My first round opponent is Mike Davis, former NAF President. Last season his Simiyin made short work of my Halflings, winning 3-1.

Round two sees me take on the rookie Ogre team, the Badland Big Boys. Beginning the season with 6 Ogres and zero re-rolls is a bold strategy; let’s see if it pays off.

Round three sees my Halflings take on another rookie team. This time it is Khemri. I will be hoping that they don’t pick up many SPPs in their prior games against Chaos Dwarfs and Nurgle, respectively.

In round four I shall be taking on Chaos Dwarfs. Although only their fourth game, the rookie Chaos Dwarfs will have picked up enough skills to be a real challenge to my ‘flings.

Round five sees a different style of play against my mighty Halflings, as I take on Skaven. Always tricky for stunty teams, the ratfolk will be looking to utilise their superior…everything against my lads.

In Halfling Half Biscuit’s penultimate game they face the Slann team, Burga Hoppers. Slann are a tricky opponent, with tactics unique to their race. This could be a tough game.

And the final game of the season will be against Bogenhafen_Bron. Last season I managed a 1-0 win. Could the Nurgle get their revenge this season?


I will be hoping to get as many non-losses (Win or Draw) to losses. This would be a successful season for Halflings!




Visit Element Games here (Use the code DAN2300 at Checkout for double points)

For more Blood Bowl action:

Listen to the Two Drunk Flings podcast here

Listen to the Anything But A One podcast here

Listen to the Double Skulls podcast here

Comments

Popular Posts